It is MAJ Solutions, LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information that may be collected from you across the website and other sites the company owns and operates. Please read carefully to get a clear understanding of how the company collects, uses, protects, or otherwise handles your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with this website. The following content outlines the information this company collects:
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
MAJ Solutions collects information from you when you fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket, or enter information on this site.
MAJ Solutions may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that I consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that I may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
When you visit this website, company servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
MAJ Solutions may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What MAJ Solutions collects can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. MAJ Solutions recommends checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to the company.
MAJ Solutions may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/Mailing address
- Work address
- Payment information
MAJ Solutions will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. I collect and process information about you only where I have legal bases for doing so. These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning I collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when I provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- I need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
I don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While I retain this information, I will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, I advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, I may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
I may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web hosting, and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition I run;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services I have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
The personal information I collect is stored and processed in United States, or where I or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
I will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where I transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how I process your personal information, I will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
You may request details of the personal information that I hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information I hold about you. Where possible, I will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that I erase the personal information I hold about you at any time. You may also request that I transfer this personal information to another third party.
If you believe that any information, I hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. I will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
MAJ Solutions will comply laws applicable to the company in respect of any data breach.
If you believe that I have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. I will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps I will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
If I or my assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that I go out of business or enter bankruptcy, I would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire the company may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
My website may link to external sites that are not operated by me. Please be aware that I have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
MAJ Solutions, LLC Data Controller
Maya Angela Jones
MAJ Solutions, LLC Data Protection Officer
Maya Angela Jones
This policy is effective as of March 30, 2019.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognize your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (e.g. logging in), to track site usage (e.g. analytics), to store your user settings (e.g. time zone, notification preferences), and to personalize your content (e.g. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are normally referred to as “first-party cookies”, and typically only track your activity on that particular site. Cookies set by other sites and companies (i.e. third parties) are called “third-party cookies” and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts, and payment processing. I use essential cookies to enable certain functions on my website.
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. I use performance cookies on my site.
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and time zone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customized, enhanced or optimized content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. I use functionality cookies for selected features on my site.
Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. I use targeting/advertising cookies on my site.
I review the privacy policies of all my third-party providers before enlisting their services to ensure their practices align with mine. I will never knowingly include third-party services that compromise or violate the privacy of my users.
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device. Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MAJ Solutions, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MAJ Solutions, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MAJ Solutions, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on MAJ Solutions, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MAJ Solutions, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, MAJ Solutions, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MAJ Solutions, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MAJ Solutions, LLC’s website, even if MAJ Solutions, LLC or a MAJ Solutions, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on MAJ Solutions, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MAJ Solutions, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MAJ Solutions, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MAJ Solutions, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MAJ Solutions, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MAJ Solutions, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MAJ Solutions, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.